The event will be organized around seven themes:
- COVID-19, debt and financing
- promoting an inclusive, green recovery
- digital connectivity and e-commerce
- global value chains, supply side capacity in times of pandemic
- promoting recovery among micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises, including in tourism
- adapting trade formalities, such as customs and conformity assessment procedures, to combat COVID-19 and to deal with future pandemic risk
- regional approaches to COVID-19 recovery.
The event’s programme will be made available in mid-February. Session organisers include WTO member governments, international organizations and non-governmental organizations. Regular updates will be posted on the WTO website and via the WTO’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts.
The event’s sessions are public, unless otherwise indicated by the session organizer. To attend a session, participants must register using the link provided by the session organizers in the online agenda to be published on the WTO website.
More information on the Stocktaking event can be found here.
More information on Aid for Trade can be found here.